If you’re craving a taste of summer and looking for something fruity, light, and refreshing, this dairy free Tropical Yogurt Bowl is for you. I love this for breakfast or dessert, and it’s very simple to prepare. You can layer it all in to a small mason jar to bring it for a snack at work, or pack it in a school-safe container for the kids (we use this one almost every day).
Dairy Free Tropical Yogurt Bowl
- 5 oz dairy free mango yogurt I used mango flavored Oui by Yoplait
- 5 large strawberries hulled, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- lime zest for garnish
- Scoop your yogurt in to a bowl, and layer your fruit on top.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top of it and garnish with lime zest.