- 1 small whole wheat pita pocket
- 2 tbsp salsa Use mild salsa if you're making it for the kids.
- 1/3 medium size tomato diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 of an avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup refried beans
Preheat your oven to 425°F. Put your pita on a cookie sheet, and bake in your preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
Take your pita out of the oven, and top with beans, and salsa.
Bake for about 10 minutes, until your beans are heated through and pita is crispy.
Take your pita out of the oven, top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 702mg | Potassium: 480mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 688IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg