- 5 oz spring mix
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup radishes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 avocado cut right before serving
- 8 oz chicken tenders dairy free, gluten free if needed
- Dressing of choice I like vegan buffalo ranch
Cook your chicken tenders per package instructions. The crispier the better!
Start assembling your salads in two large bowls.
Add your vegetables in this order: lettuce, cucumbers, beans, radishes, tomatoes.
Once the chicken is cooked, allow it cool for five minutes. Slice the tenders thinly, then divide them in half on top of the salads. Scoop out your avocado and dice, then add about 1/4 cup to each salad.
Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 1052mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1097IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg