Italian Salad With Chickpeas and Salami
A fresh delicious salad filled with lots of fresh veggies, a touch of salty salami, and an easy homemade dressing. Perfect as an entreé or side dish.
For the salad
- 5 ounces spring mix
- 15 ounces chickpeas canned, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces genoa salami sliced in to thin strips
- 1 cup halved artichokes grilled and marinated
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoncini
For the dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil good quality
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced finely
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Add all of your salad ingredients to a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the salad and give it a good toss.
Calories: 539kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 20gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 1468mgPotassium: 990mgFiber: 12gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 589IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 5mg