For the salad
- 5 ounces spring mix
- 15 ounces chickpeas canned, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces genoa salami sliced in to thin strips
- 1 cup halved artichokes grilled and marinated
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil good quality
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced finely
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Add all of your salad ingredients to a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the salad and give it a good toss.
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 1468mg | Potassium: 990mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 589IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 5mg