This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
It used to be a challenge to find dairy-free salad dressings like ranch and caesar, but thankfully there are plenty of amazing options available now. This list contains just some of the dressings out there that are dairy-free, many of them vegan.
Note: Always read packaging labels for ingredient information before consuming. Companies are always changing their products and ingredients, so please check the label to confirm that the product is appropriate for your dietary needs.
Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing
- Hidden Valley Plant Powered Ranch
- Newman’s Own Dairy Free Ranch
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Vegan Ranch
- Yo Mama’s Ranch
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch
- Sir Kensington’s Classic Ranch
- Follow Your Heart Vegan Ranch
- Only Plant Based
- Daiya Ranch
- Bold Palate No Cows On This Ranch
- Plant Perfect Vegan Ranch
- Ocean’s Halo Maui Onion or Wasabi Ranch
- Walden Farms Ranch, Chipotle Ranch and Bacon Ranch
- Organicville Non-Dairy Ranch
- Plant Junkie Plant Based Ranch
- Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
- Whole 30 House Ranch
- Litehouse Foods Organic Ranch
Dairy-Free Italian Dressing
- Good & Gather Organic Italian Dressing
- Yo Mama’s Creamy Italian
- Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian
- Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian
- Healthy Choice Plant Powered Creamy Italian
- Annie’s Tuscany Italian
- Tessamae’s Classic Italian
- G Hughes Sugar Free Italian
- Great value Zesty Italian
- Organicville No Added Salt Italian
- Skinnygirl Italian
- Daiya Creamy Italian
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Italian Dressing
- Primal Kitchen Italian Dressing & Marinade
- Kraft Creamy Italian
- Ken’s Steakhouse Italian Dressing & Marinade
- Mother Raw Italian Dressing
- Newman’s Own Dairy Free Italian
- Drew’s Organics Italian
Dairy-Free Caesar Dressing
- Good & Gather Plant Based Caesar
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Caesar
- Thrive Market Caesar
- Primal Kitchen Caesar
- Yo Mama’s Caesar
- Follow Your Heart Vegan Caesar
- Daiya Creamy Caesar
- Cleveland Kitchen Fermented Veggie Caesar
- Plant Perfect Caesar Dressing
- Litehouse Foods Organic Caesar
- Newman’s Own Dairy Free Caesar
- Organicville Non-Dairy Caesar
- Sir Kensington’s Caesar
- Tessamae’s Organic Creamy Caesar
- Chosen Foods Pure Avocado Oil Caesar
- Fody Vegan Caesar
- Cindy’s Kitchen Vegan Caesar
Other Dairy-Free Dressings
- Annie’s Organic French Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamy Dill
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Brick House Avocado Lime
- Whole Foods Market Fig Balsamic Dressing
- Bold Palate Apple Spice Vinaigrette
- Gotham Greens Vegan Goddess
- Follow Your Heart Vegan Honey Mustard
- Happy Belly Thousand Island Dressing
- Follow Your Heart Vegan Creamy Garlic
- Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
Did you try any of these dairy free salad dressings?
Please let me know how they turned out for you! Leave a comment below and rate the recipe.
Be sure to snap a pic! Tag @milkfreemom on Instagram and hashtag it #milkfreemom
I have never been able to find the dairy free ranch. Where do you buy yours? I have looked at Whole Foods.
I get mine at Stop & Shop and a specialty store nearby, but they do also sell it on Amazon.
my grandson will be 7 in march, He needs dairy free everything , I am looking for a ranch dressing and pizza. Does anyone have any sugestions??
Hidden valley ranch.
Thank you so much for this list! I’m not a fan of vinaigrette dressings so I’m hoping one of the other options will satisfy my love of salad dressings. 🙂
You can find many of these organic dressings at Kroger…if you have a Kroger that is.
Is Newman’s Own balsamic vinaigrette dressing dairy-free?
According to the website it is. Here’s the link: https://www.newmansown.com/foods/balsamic-vinaigrette-dressing/ You’ll want to be sure you check the ingredients on the bottle as companies do change ingredients often.