This post was last updated on May 17th, 2020 at 01:17 pm
Summer is finally here, and and with it brings juicy fruits and fresh, crisp vegetables. There is nothing that I love more on a warm summer night than a delicious cool salad, but finding dairy free dressings can be challenging. So I thought I’d share our ten favorite dairy free salad dressings that will pair fabulously with the greens from your garden.
- Newman’s Own Poppyseed – On the sweeter side, this dressing pairs deliciously with a strawberry and spinach salad, like this one here.
- Simply Dressed Champagne Vinaigrette – With a subtle tang, this dressing is great with your standard garden salad, mixed field greens, and grilled chicken.
- Newman’s Own Lite Italian Dressing – Fabulous as a marinade, this dressing is also a classic go-to for any garden or pasta salad.
- Makoto Ginger – This is one of my favorite salad dressings out there. Made with tons of fresh ginger, this dressing has a fantastic Asian flavor that works great with stir fried vegetables as well as garden salads.
- Yasou Greek – This is a very popular dressing on the market, and one bite will tell you why. Try it with a garden salad topped with kalamata olives and some pepperoncini for a fantastic greek salad.
- Ken’s Steakhouse Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette – With tons of aged balsamic flavor, this dressing doubles as a tasty dressing or as a marinade.
- Organicville Non Dairy Thousand Island Dressing – So creamy and flavorful, you’ll never know this dressing is dairy free! Amazing as a dressing, dip, or topping for burgers, dogs, or sandwiches.
- This recipe for dairy free caesar dressing from AdventuresofaGlutenFreeMom.com is simple to prepare and tastes amazingly close to the dairy filled options out there.
- Organicville Non-Dairy Ranch – Loaded with tons of herb filled flavor and good-for-you ingredients, you’ll never guess that this dressing doesn’t have any milk ingredients in it.
- Annie’s Lite Honey Mustard Vinaigrette – Who doesn’t love a good honey mustard dressing? The kids will love you for serving this vinaigrette with their chicken nuggets. Serve it over a salad topped with crispy chicken for a real treat.