This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
A refreshing alcohol-free beverage for any time you’re craving something special! Beautiful hibiscus tea is lightly sweetened with a simple syrup made from honey and fresh raspberries. A squeeze of fresh lime adds some citrus, and a bit of seltzer gets things a little bubbly. It’s the perfect mocktail for a warm sunny day.
Why I Love This
- It’s delicious and refreshing.
- There’s just enough sweetness without using any refined sugars.
- The color is gorgeous, and natural.
- It’s a healthier alternative to alcoholic beverages.
- Perfect for brunch, baby showers, tea parties, or sipping by the pool.
Making This Mocktail
You’re going to want to prep your raspberry syrup ahead of time, as well as the hibiscus tea if you’re brewing it yourself. It’s best to give everything time to be chilled so you aren’t pouring hot tea over ice. I like to use these tea bags to brew my tea, but you can also make your tea from a powdered ready-to-drink option, or loose-leaf flower petals.
You can shop my favorite essentials for making tea right here. I included some gorgeous glassware, tea bags, my favorite kettle, and other essentials to help you get what you need. Check out the goods!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you aren’t familiar with hibiscus, it’s a type of plant that produces beautiful edible flowers. The flowers are dried and used to make herbal tea, which has a gorgeous, natural, deep red color. Tea made from hibiscus has a tart flavor, similar to cranberries. It’s fruity, fragrant, and slightly sour. It pairs perfectly in this mocktail with a bit of sweet honey and a juicy squeeze of lime.
Sure! Feel free to add a shot of vodka or silver tequila to this to turn it into a cocktail. Mix everything in a shaker (except the seltzer), give it a good shake, pour it into your glass, then top it with the seltzer. You could also top it with a bit of prosecco.
You may also like:
Did you make this drink?
Please leave a comment and let me know how it turned out for you! I’m so grateful for your feedback.
Raspberry Hibiscus Mocktail
- 2 oz raspberry simple syrup
- 8 oz hibiscus tea chilled
- splash lime seltzer
- 1 or two lime wedges
- Fill a shaker full of ice then add all of your ingredients except for the seltzer.
- Give everything a good shake or stir, then pour it in to your favorite glass.
- Top with a splash or two of seltzer and enjoy!