If you’re craving a taste of summer and looking for something fruity, light, and refreshing, this dairy free Tropical Yogurt Bowl is for you. I love this for breakfast or dessert, and it’s very simple to prepare. You can layer it all in to a small mason jar to bring it for a snack at work, or pack it in a school-safe container for the kids (we use this one almost every day).
Thankfully there are plenty of dairy free yogurt options available to us now. I’m using the mango flavored option from Oui in this yogurt bowl, which has plenty of sweet, tropical flavor. Some of my other favorite dairy free yogurts are Forager, Nancy’s, So Delicious, and Kite Hill.
If you aren’t vegan, this is also delicious with a generous drizzle of fresh honey. Some other variations I enjoy are made by replacing the fresh fruit with dragon fruit and banana, fresh mango slices, passion fruit, and strawberry yogurt with lemon zest. If you aren’t a fan of yogurt, give my smoothie bowl a try. It’s a great way to introduce kids to a new fruit they might have not tried yet.
Dairy Free Tropical Yogurt Bowl
- 5 oz dairy free mango yogurt I used mango flavored Oui by Yoplait
- 5 large strawberries hulled, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- lime zest for garnish
- Scoop your yogurt in to a bowl, and layer your fruit on top.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top of it and garnish with lime zest.