This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
This Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf is an easy, healthy way to enjoy that classic buffalo flavor without the fat, gluten, or dairy. I portion these in to mini loaves, which makes this is a great recipe for healthy meal prep. You can easily double the recipe to have a fun, delicious lunch all week.
When preparing this recipe, you’ll want to be sure you mince the vegetables well, in to small pieces. Don’t skip the step of shredding the carrot, because this keeps them light and airy. If you cut your vegetables too large, they’re going to be too big and crunchy in your meatloaf.
If you’re serving this to kids and worried about it being too hot, I find that the mild buffalo sauce from Noble Made is a great option. You can also serve it with a drizzle of nondairy ranch dressing if you want to cool it down a bit, or miss that classic buffalo/blue cheese combination.
I like to serve this with a baked potato, side salad, roasted vegetables, or some cauliflower rice. Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days. These are also great on a burger bun with some fresh lettuce, tomato, and ranch for a buffalo chicken sandwich.
Buffalo Chicken Mini Meatloaf (dairy free, gluten free)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup almond flour panko bread crumbs can also be used
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce + a tablespoon or two more to top meatloaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley, scallions, cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with some olive oil or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine all of your ingredients (except the fresh herbs) in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in to four sections, and form them in to oval or rectangle shapes.
- Place the meatloaves on your prepared baking sheet, and brush them with a bit more buffalo sauce.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Garnish with the chopped fresh herbs.
Did you make this Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and rate the recipe.