This dairy free pizza is great as an app, snack, or light meal. If you like avocado toast, you’ll love this recipe! Top it with some of your favorite dairy-free cheese if you’d like (Daiya cheddar and pepperjack works great here).
Mexican Pita Pizza
- 1 small whole wheat pita pocket
- 2 tbsp salsa Use mild salsa if you're making it for the kids.
- 1/3 medium size tomato diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 of an avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Put your pita on a cookie sheet, and bake in your preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take your pita out of the oven, and top with beans, and salsa.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until your beans are heated through and pita is crispy.
- Take your pita out of the oven, top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!