This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
This dairy free pizza is great as an app, snack, or light meal. If you like avocado toast, you’ll love this recipe! Top it with some of your favorite dairy-free cheese if you’d like (Daiya cheddar and pepperjack works great here).
Mexican Pita Pizza
- 1 small whole wheat pita pocket
- 2 tbsp salsa Use mild salsa if you're making it for the kids.
- 1/3 medium size tomato diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 of an avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Put your pita on a cookie sheet, and bake in your preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take your pita out of the oven, and top with beans, and salsa.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until your beans are heated through and pita is crispy.
- Take your pita out of the oven, top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!