This post was last updated on May 19th, 2020 at 08:52 pm
These Vegan Enchiladas are the perfect, healthy weeknight meal. They take only minutes to prepare, and will satisfy meat lovers and plant-based eaters alike. Freeze the leftovers for a quick go-to meal later.
Vegan Bean & Veggie Enchiladas
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your beans and kale. Stir in about 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce, then gently fold in your potato.
- Spray or grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Top each tortilla with 1/8th of the bean mixture, then tightly roll and place into the dish.
- Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce, and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes, until bubbly.