This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
These Vegan Enchiladas are the perfect, healthy weeknight meal. They take only minutes to prepare, and will satisfy meat lovers and plant-based eaters alike. Freeze the leftovers for a quick go-to meal later.
Vegan Bean & Veggie Enchiladas
These vegan enchiladas are filling, flavorful, and full of protein. Although enchiladas are typically topped with cheese, you won't miss it in this recipe!
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 30 oz enchilada sauce
- 15 oz refried beans
- 15 oz black beans cooked or canned, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz kidney beans cooked or canned, rinsed and drained
- 1 sweet potato baked or microwaved, then cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your beans and kale. Stir in about 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce, then gently fold in your potato.
- Spray or grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Top each tortilla with 1/8th of the bean mixture, then tightly roll and place into the dish.
- Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce, and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes, until bubbly.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1453mg | Potassium: 585mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 5598IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @milkfreemom or tag #milkfreemom!
Is 1 enchilada a serving?