This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Last updated on May 19th, 2020
These Vegan Enchiladas are the perfect, healthy weeknight meal. They take only minutes to prepare, and will satisfy meat lovers and plant-based eaters alike. Freeze the leftovers for a quick go-to meal later.
Vegan Bean & Veggie Enchiladas
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your beans and kale. Stir in about 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce, then gently fold in your potato.
- Spray or grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Top each tortilla with 1/8th of the bean mixture, then tightly roll and place into the dish.
- Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce, and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes, until bubbly.